Superior Commercial Roofing Service
From Low Slope to Steep Slope
Victory Restoration is your premier roofer of choice for commercial roofing replacement services. We understand that your daily operations are key to your company’s success, so we install all types of flat roofing with minimal disruption to your activities. is your premier roofer of choice for commercial roofing replacement services. We understand that your daily operations are key to your company’s success, so we install all types of flat roofing with minimal disruption to your activities.
Single Ply Roofing such as: TPO, EPDM, PVC,
Modified Bitumen Roofing such as: SBS & APP
Built Up Roofing
Roof Coatings such as: Silicone, Acrylic & SEBS Coatings
- TPO (thermoplastic polyolefin) is one of the fastest-growing commercial roofing systems on the market. TPO roofing systems are made of a single layer of synthetics and reinforcing scrim that can be used to cover flat roofs. TPO membrane is a less-expensive option than PVC and is also ENERGY STAR® certified. Because TPO is flexible, it is highly resistant to tears, punctures and impact damage, and can accommodate building movement and settling without compromising performance.
- PVC (polyvinyl carbonate) is made from polyvinyl chloride (or in layman’s terms, plastic). PVC is a cool roof membrane that carries both ENERGY STAR and Cool Roof ratings.
- EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer) is an extremely durable synthetic rubber roofing membrane widely used on low-slope roofs. EPDM is available in both black and white, and a variety of widths.
Modified Bitumen Roofing
- SBS (styrene butadiene styrene) is composed of asphalt and synthetic rubber. It is very flexible and ideally suited to low-slope commercial roofing.
- APP (atactic polypropylene) features asphalt modified to include atactic polypropylene – a plastic that improves durability and resistance to UV rays and weather events.
BUR is a type of asphalt roofing commonly used on commercial buildings. It offers excellent UV protection, fire resistance and waterproofing, and is low-maintenance.
Interlocking panels give metal roofing systems exceptional wind resistance. If you have a large or old structure, a lightweight metal roof can also help maintain its overall structural integrity.